PSA MD1CS003 Read with Autotuner After Flex Unlock

 Here is a user’s experience with Autotuner reading after a boot glitch unlocked by Flex.

"I tried to test an Autotuner reading after a boot glitch with Flex MD1CS003 +2021
0281 037 200
It works perfectly.

I had already tried before, it didn’t work but I understood why.
If you unlock with Flex + a file mod, AT no longer recognizes it.
But on this calculator I simply unlocked with flex, and did a read test with Autotuner to test and it was read.
What you can deduce,
Autotuner can read if your file is original (just unlocked).
But if you unlock + file mod, AT will just ID but no read, it will try to read with
INITIALIZATION IN PROGRESS
INITIALIZATION IN PROGRESS
INITIALIZATION IN PROGRESS
READ ERROR"


Autotuner Read PSA MD1CS003 After Boot Glitch Unlocked by Flex

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCMTuner PCMFlash Module 42 Denso Bootloader Pinouts

Foxflash Pinout to Mercedes SIEMENS VDO MSM2.0