Flex Boot Glitch Unlock Fiat Ducato MD1CS069 ECU

 Magic Motorsport Flex boot glitch unlock new user report:

"Fiat Ducato Bosch MD1CS069 locked ECU.
Md1cs069 working with two resistors 2.2 in serial.
or take 10 resistors with 0R5.

A lot of people wrote that they can’t successfully connect the md1cs069 and there is no concrete answer why it doesn’t work, that’s why I made this post to work on 4.4 ohms as well as 3.3 and 5 ohms, I had 2.2 ohms from the airbag, most electronics guys have them so it can be done like that.

I did an unlock in the boot glitch and later read and wrote in the bench."


Flex Boot Unlock Fiat Ducato MD1CS069 ECU
Flex Boot Unlock Fiat Ducato MD1CS069 ECU
Flex Boot Unlock Fiat Ducato MD1CS069 ECU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCMTuner PCMFlash Module 42 Denso Bootloader Pinouts

Foxflash Pinout to Mercedes SIEMENS VDO MSM2.0

How to Find Bosch ECU Serial Numbers and Correct Pinouts