How to Transfer Foxflash Ownership?

 Question 1:

I've ordered a foxflash tool. I need to change the registered email from xxx@gmail.com to xxx@hotmail.com. How to do it?

Question 2:

I sold my Foxflash to one of my friends, can i transfer ownership to my friend?

How to Transfer Foxflah Onwership?

Read the rules on the official website.

How to Transfer Foxflash Ownership

Communication of used tools

1. Contact your seller (send S/N, order number, your seller will report the request to foxflash team to confirm you are purchasing an eligible item)

2.Contact info@dfb-technology.com (send S/N, seller information and request)

Before buying used foxflash products we ask you send both the serial number of the tool and the data of the seller so that you know

-Type of license and activated software packages
– Possibility of installation on other computers
-Warranty on any damage
-Cost of transfer of ownership

Contact info@dfb-technology.com

www.iecutool.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FoxFlash Read and Write Volvo Denso MB279700-9xxx

Read/Write BMW MSV70 DME by Foxflash, Ktag or FC200?

PCMTuner PSA Bosch MED17.4 Pinout