PCMTuner Interface Often Disconnects Solution

 Problem: I have a big problem my pcmtuner interface often disconnects and I'm afraid that it happens during a write you already have a problem I changed my usb cable still the same.

PCMtuner frequently prompt to disconnect the interface

Solution:

It will do this if using some OBD modules if you are not using scanmatik interface, you need to cycle ignition between ID and Write routines

and never while using OBD in car, connect external power to pcmtuner.

It's an obd module in car, car battery is power source you DONT use a power supply connected to pcm tuner NEVER.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FoxFlash Read and Write Volvo Denso MB279700-9xxx

Read/Write BMW MSV70 DME by Foxflash, Ktag or FC200?

PCMTuner PSA Bosch MED17.4 Pinout