PCMTuner Cannot Read Module 71 After Changing Transistors?

I know that some people have some problems with pcmtuner module 71, as I had, even after changing the transistors, they still don't read module 71, today I managed to solve this problem that has been plaguing me for some time and I think it has come since it was made the update to version 1.2.7.

In my case it was that in the PCM Flash App, in the settings, the option "Use other GPT outputs pins with PCMtuner hardware" was enabled, and it must be disabled, confirm yours.

In my case, this solved it, because even after changing the transistors, I still couldn't read with module 71.

Read: How to Replace Transistors if PCMTuner Module 71 Bench Not Working?

PCMtuner module 71 still not working after replacing transistor

PCMtuner module 71 still not working after replacing transistor

The truth is that after changing the transistors and deactivating this option, I've already read several EDC17s, perfectly and quickly and for the price it costs, pcmtuner is not a bad tool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FoxFlash Read and Write Volvo Denso MB279700-9xxx

Read/Write BMW MSV70 DME by Foxflash, Ktag or FC200?

PCMTuner PSA Bosch MED17.4 Pinout